Model : DP2.0C
This DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3 8K cable enables the connection of your DisplayPort supported (Gaming) PC or Laptop to an (Ultra) High Resolution Monitor or other DisplayPort supported device.
It supports many types of electronic equipment such as PS4, Xbox, PC, computer, VR, laptop, HD player, Monitor, projector. And it can be applied to many multimedia systems such as home theater, office videoconferencing, multimedia education, security monitoring, transmission television control system, terminal information release system, medical imaging system.
• Using DSC with HBR3 transmission rates, DisplayPort 1.4 can support up to:
- 8K @ 60Hz
- 4K @ 165 Hz
Connector 1: DisplayPort Male
Connector 2: DisplayPort Male
· Displayport 1.4 support for high-bandwidth HBR3, 32.4Gbps bandwidth, DSC 1.2 display stream compression, FEC forward error correction, and 32 audio channels; This premium DP 1.4 cable is backwards compatible with DisplayPort 1.2
· VIDEO RESOLUTION support up to 8K (7680×4320) @60Hz. Support for a multi-monitor configuration with displays equipped with a DP out port; work perfectly for your Docking station, Display port Switch, Display port Splitter, DisplayPort MST Hub
· DisplayPort 1.4 also enables the simultaneous use of two 4K UHD monitors, each with a pixel resolution of up to 3840 x 2160. Gamers who prefer high refresh rates and high resolutions aren’t forgotten; DP 1.4 can also drive “deep color” 144Hz 4K panels. If you have a need for high-definition, 32-channel audio, DP 1.4 also has you covered.
· Triple foil & braid shielding, bare copper conductors and gold-plated connectors provide both superior cable performance and reliable connectivity
· Displayport Gold Plated Male connectors at both ends.
· DisplayPort™ v1.4 HBR3 certified ( 8.10 Gbit/s per lane )
· Supports resolutions :
8K 60Hz ( 7680 x 4320 )
5K 60Hz ( 5120 x 2880 )
4K 120Hz ( 4096 x 2160 )
4K 120Hz ( 3840 x 2160 )
· Supports data rates/bandwidth up to 32.4 Gbps
· High Dynamic Range (HDR10)
· Display Stream Compression (DSC 1.2)
· 32 Audio Channels (24bits)
· Downwards compatible to older DisplayPort™ standards (V1.3 / V1.2 / V1.1)
· Plug and Play ( No special driver installation or additional power source required )
· Displayport Male to Displayport Male
· Length: 2m
STANDARD PACKAGE :
- Main Unit Cables
- Life time Warranty