The HDEX007M1 Extender use Single cat-5E or cat-6(recommended) cables up to 50 meters instead of HDMI cable to transmit high-definition signal, for cutting down cost. Long distance transmission of high definition is very difficult because HDMI cable is very expensive and infrequent. The Extender is designed to supply for long distance transmission of high-definition signal.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data centre control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Support video input: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Use one cat5e/cat6 cable to transmit the HDMI Signal and IR signal, the max cat cable length can be up to 50m.
- Support video output: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support Resolution up to 1080P/60HZ.
- Support IR extender, it can do long-distance control to the HD Source by using the IR received at the receiver.
- Support EDID Management and Control
- CAT connections according to IEEE-568B
- LED indication: when power is supplied or device is working, LED relative to is light.
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V/1A power supply
IR Extender Function Introduction
1、30KHz-50KHz Wide-band IR Frequency Support Range:30 KHz-50 KHz
2、To insert the TX IR Blaster Cable to the IR OUT port and put the IR Head at the front of the TV
3、To use the RX IR Receiver Cable to the IR IN Port and use the Remote to point at the IR Receiver Head to do control and can transmit the IR signal to the RX IR Cable by cat cable.
4、TX IR and RX IR Pins Diagram
Operating and Connecting：
1. To use one HDMI Cable (up to 5m) to connect the HD Source with the HDMI Input port of the Transmitter
2. To use one HDMI Cable (up to 8m) to connect the HDMI Output port of the transmitter with the HD Display
3. To use one HDMI Cable (up to 8m) to connect the HDMI Output port of the receiver with the HD Display
4. To use one cat 5e or cat 6 cable to connect the transmitter with the receiver( the cat cable length can be up to 50m)
5. connect the 5V power adaptor to the extender
Length of CAT-6 cable between Rx and TX = Up to 50 meters
HDMI Input = 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
HDMI Output = 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
Max bandwidth = 165MHz
Max baud rate = 4.95Gbps
Input Video signal = 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
Output DDC signal = 5Volts p-p (TT1L)
Input/Output HDMI cable distance = ≤5m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Max working current = 600mA
Power adapter format..Input = AC (50HZ, 60HZ) :100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
Operating Temperature range = -0 to +40℃
Storage Temperature range = -20 to +60℃
Operating Humidity range = 5 to 85%RH (No Condensation)
Storage Humidity range = 5 to 95%RH (No Condensation)
Dimension (L x W x H) = 67X61X21 (mm)
Weight = 226g
Pls use the machine as the instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
1. The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
2. All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
3. Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
4. Pls hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
5. Pls turn the power off when the machine is not used for long time.
6. Pls do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
7. Pls use the original factory power adaptor.
Before power on, pls check the connection line carefully. And make sure that all interfaces are normally connected. The common trouble shooting way shows below:
Cause and Ways to deal with
1、Check if the power adaptor head is truly and correctly inserted the power socket.
2、Check the power switch if it is in on status.
1、Pls to make sure that the TV is on and has been connected with the machine.
2、To check if the signal source is on and well connected.
3、Check the system connection quality.
4、Check if the line is all good quality.
5、Check the cable quality
1、To try again to connect the cable to be free from the unsuccessful connection.
2、HDMI Cable Quality
Standard Package lists as picture：
– HDMI Transmitter
– HDMI Receiver
– Wideband IR Tx cable
– Wideband IR Rx cable
– 5V/1A power adapter
– User manual
– 1 Year Warranty