HDR HDMI True Matrix 2×4
MODEL No. HDMX0013M1
Matters needing attention:
- The two optical output ports and the two AUX output ports have the same output content as the two HDMI output ports. In other words, all ports identified as A output the same sound, and all ports identified as B output the same sound.
- Two groups of audio EDID mode Settings are associated with two HDMI input ports. The group1 is associated with HDMI IN1, and group2 is associated with HDMI IN2.
- Before using ARC, make sure your TV HDMI port supports ARC and the arc have been turned on.
- When the ARC function is turned on, ARC audio is output from the optical port, while AUX port has no output at this time. When the ARC function is turned off, the fiber and AUX output audio extracted from the HDMI input source.
- AUX has output only when the audio format is LPCM. Therefore, when using AUX output signal, it is recommended to choose EDID mode in 2CH mode.
- The product has power off memory function. The setting state of the output channel is recorded and saved. After the power is off, the saved data will be automatically retrieved for configuration.
|Model name||HDR HDMI True Matrix 2×4|
|Input ports||HDMI x2|
|Output ports||HDMI x4, Optical x2, AUX x2|
(Supports HDR/Dolby Vision)
|Deep color||8/10/12Bit@480P/720P/1080P 8Bit@2160P|
|Audio format||Dolby HD/DTS HD/Dolby Atoms/Dolby AC3/DTS/LPCM Etc.|
|Analog output level||2V RMS (1kHz@0dB)|
|Input cable length||2160P/AWG 26 ≤4m；1080P/AWG 26 ≤10m|
|Output cable length||2160P/AWG 26 ≤5m；1080P/AWG 26 ≤12m|
|Power adapter specification||Input: AC 100~240V Output: DC 5V/1A|
|Max working current||700mA|
|Working temperature range||-5 ~ +40℃|
|Working humidity range||5 to 85%RH（No Condensation）|
|Storage temperature||-15 to 55℃|
|Storage humidity||5 ~95%RH(No Condensation)|
|Accessories||Manual, Remote, Power Adaptor|