The 1×8 HDMI Splitter that supports Full HD 、3D、 HDR&4K*2K/60Hz uses a single HDMI source， accessing to multiple HDMI sinks. The Splitter allows one HDMI devices to be Splitter easily to eight HDMI compatible monitors or projectors.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data centre control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- One HDMI 2.0 input signal split to eight HDMI 2.0 sink devices
- Support HDR
- Support 4K*2K @60Hz resolution
- Support deep colour 24bit, 30bit, 36bit
- Video Format Support: 4Kx2K/60Hz 12Bit YcbCr4:2:0; 4Kx2K/60Hz 10Bit YcbCr4:2:0; 4Kx2K/60Hz 8Bit YcbCr4:2:0; 4Kx2K/60Hz 8Bit YcbCr4:4:4
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- The HDMI Input Cable distance can be up to 10m and HDMI Output Cable distance can be up to 10 when transmit the 1080P signal by using standard AWG24 HDMI Cable; The HDMI Input Cable distance can be up to 5m and HDMI Output Cable distance can be up to 5m when transmit the 4Kx2Knal by using standard AWG24 HDMI Cable;
- Support signal retiming
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC12V/3A power supply
Physical Connection Showing Picture：
L1- L8：Signal Output Led Light
RESET ：Reset Button
INPUT：Signal Input LED Light
DC 12V: 12V DC-DC Power interface
HDMI OUT1- HDMI OUT8： HDMI output interface
HDMI IN：HDMI input interface
Operating and Connecting：
1. Connect one cable from HDMI source devices into HDMI Splitter input.
2. Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Splitter outputs.
3. Connect 12V power supply to the HDMI 1×8 Splitter.
HDMI resolution = 4K@60Hz /4K@30Hz/1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480P/480i
Support video colour format = 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
Support audio format = DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
Max bandwidth = 600MHz
Max band rate = 18Gbps
Input/Output TMDS signal = 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
Input/Output DDC signal = 5Volts p-p (TTL)
Input cable distance = ≤10m(1080P)/5M(4K) AWG24 HDMI standard cable
Output cable distance = ≤10m(1080P)/5M(4K) AWG24 HDMI standard cable
Max working current = 2000mA
Power adapter format Input = AC (50HZ, 60HZ) :100V-240V; Output: DC12V/3A
Operating Temperature range = -0 to +40℃
Storage Temperature range = -20 to +60℃
Operating Humidity range = 5 to 85%RH (No Condensation)
Storage Humidity range = 5 to 95%RH (No Condensation)
Dimension = 280X136X25(mm)
Weight = 882g
Pls use the machine as the instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
1. The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
2. All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
3. Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
4. Pls hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
5. Pls turn the power off when the machine is not used for long time.
6. Pls do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
7. Pls use the original factory power adaptor.
Before power on, pls check the connection line carefully. And make sure that all interfaces are normally connected. The common trouble shooting way shows below:
Cause and Ways to deal with
1、Check if the power adaptor head is truly and correctly inserted the power socket.
2、Check the power switch if it is in on status.
1、Pls to make sure that the TV is on and has been connected with the machine.
2、To check if the signal source is on and well connected.
3、Check the system connection quality.
4、Check if the line is all good quality.
5、Check the cable quality
1、To try again to connect the cable to be free from the unsuccessful connection.
2、HDMI Cable Quality
– HDSP0008M1 HDMI Splitter 1 x 8
– 12V Power Adaptor
– User Manual
– 1 Year Warranty