VITAR VGA to HDMI Converter
- Converts an analogue VGA connector into a digital HDMI connector
- Input Port: Analog VGA and 3.5mm audio input
- Output Port: HDMI Connector
- Supports highest video resolution 1080p/60Hz
- VGA Signal Input: PS3 / XBOX360 / PC Graphics / HD player / Blue ray DVD / HD set-top box / Notebook computers
- HDMI Output Interface: Projector, HDTV, Apple TV, CRT or LCD Monitor
- Plug-and-play setup – quick and easy installation with no drive software needed
- Dimension (L x W x H)：66x55x20mm
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s).
Operating and Connecting
Step 1: Connect one cable from VGA source device into VGA input.
Step 2: Connect one cable from displayer into HDMI output.
Step 3: Connect the mini power cord to a computer or an adapter.
- Do not expose this apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing
And that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed
on the apparatus
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,
Stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that product heat.
- Do not place sources of naked flames, such as lighted candles, on the unit.
- Clean this apparatus only with dry cloth.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
- Main Unit (HDVG02) VGA to HDMI converter
- Mini USB power
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty